Almost all businesses need to handle cash on a regular basis. Unless your business accepts payments solely in the form of credit cards or EFTPOS, you will have to transport cash to the bank and between your different branches from time to time. If you are not managing your cash handling operations in a professional manner, it is highly likely that your business is suffering. Efficient cash management procedures help your business operate at its optima level. It also adds critical elements of safety and security.
How We Can Help?
Using a professional cash management service is an effective way to make your business more efficient and minimise potential risks. We can help you with total cash handling and transportation services if your business has the following needs:
- If large amounts of cash are involved
- If cash needs to be transported on a regular basis
- If cash has to be transported across long distances
- If there is high crime rate in the area where cash has to be transported
We will work closely with your staff to assess the potential risks, create, and implement essential control measures. Some of the key aspects of our procedures include varying cash collection and transportation times, varying transportation routes, and confirming identification of the security guards involved.
How We Minimise Cash Handling Risks?
The following proven cash management measures are used by our professional team to minimise cash handling risks:
Use of Cash
- The cash levels are kept low
- Encouraging the use of cashless transactions (EFTPOS and credit cards)
- Worker payments are encouraged through check or direct credit
- Cash register is positioned away from the front door
- Cash register is opened only when in use
- Cash drawer is closed before the merchandise is packaged
- Keeping the cash drawer locked when not in use
- Install audible system that alerts when the drawer is opened
- Clearing excess cash from the register on a random basis
- Leaving the register empty at night-time
Moving & Counting
- Using a strong cash box for moving cash
- Have multiple workers present at the time of cash collection to keep a lookout
- Move cash only during low risk times
- Counting cash in a secure room that is far from public areas
We can also make recommendations for your business layout to make it more secure. We also make suggestions on installation of security devices.
Benefits of Hiring Our Services
Our cash management services provide you with the following benefits:
- Save Valuable Time: Our cash handling and transport services mean that you don’t have to commit your staff to handle cash in-house or during cash-transit to the bank.
- Increased Security: Having armed security guards at all stages of cash handling can deter potential thieves from taking chances. The presence of our guards also increases the safety of your staff at all points where cash is involved.
- Customise Your Schedule: Customised schedule can help businesses reduce costs. With our services, you can create a schedule that makes it more efficient for your staff to collect and transport cash.
Thus, there are many different ways in which our cash management can help your business.
Investigator Services: How Can a Private Investigator Help You?
Insurance policies are considered crucial safeguards against unexpected incidents. It works as a guarantee against the losses incurred from accidents and life-changing events. They help people protect their assets, potential loss of income, and protect their loved ones’ future too. Car insurance helps in offsetting the loss due to the wide range of damages caused in a car accident. However, not all car insurance claims are genuine and sometimes fraudulent cases are involved. This is where a private Investigator services play the key role in helping you determine whether a claim is genuine or not.
Car Insurance Fraud
Most often, people can stage car accidents where a collision is purposefully done with another vehicle. Sometimes, people can even get run over by a vehicle to place the blame on the driver and make claim against their insurance. Sometimes, claimants make false claims of their vehicle getting stolen.
How Can Investigator Services Help?
Insurance fraud can often seem to be tempting to individuals and they can feel that they will never get caught. Insurance companies are obliged to detect and prevent fraud for two very important reasons:
- Protecting their business
- Continue servicing policy holders
Private Investigator services can get the facts behind a claim whenever an insurance company finds a claim to be suspicious. Their job is to gather all the relevant evidence and create a report that confirms or disproves the claim. If fraudulence is found, the evidence gathered by the investigator is used in a court trial.
Benefits of Hiring a Private Investigator
Some of the different ways in which your company can benefit from hiring Investigator services are as follows:
- Quicker Resolutions: When it comes to fraud, there is a very small window in which you can prove it. There has to be convincing proof, else your company will have to pay for the claims. An investigator can examine the claim and carry out quick investigation, saving your company valuable resources.
- Gather Valid Evidence: Once you are suspicious of a claim and want to challenge it in a court of law, it will be required to back your suspicions with valid evidence. Experienced investigators know the kind of proof that can stand up in a court. They can gather all the relevant and effective evidence required to convince the judge that the claim is fraudulent beyond any doubt.
- Identify Habitual Insurance Fraudsters: Once someone is successfully able to make a fraud insurance claim, it is highly likely that they will repeat the offense. Such people can habitually place fraud claims and need to be identified, stopped, and punished. Your company could already be making lots of losses because of such habitual insurance fraudsters. Hiring private Investigator services can help in identifying and punishing such people.
Thus, there are many benefits of hiring car insurance Investigator services. Such professionals can carry out the investigation discreetly and gather all the required information to get the fraudsters punished. Hiring such a service can also go a long way in preventing losses to your business.
What is It & What are Its Benefits?
Process serving involves giving legal notice to a party who is required to respond to a proceeding in a court, tribunal, or government agency. The notice includes court documents like Summons, Plaintiff Claims, Statements of Claim, and other legal documents. Whilst most documents need to be served personally, others can be served at the place of residence or employment of the party.
So how does it work, what documents are involved, and what are the benefits of seeking such services? Find out these details in this guide that explains the basics of this part of the legal system.
Process serving involves the delivery of a wide range of legal documents. These can include summons for appearing in courts, writs, and formal complaints. This job can go beyond serving legal documents. Their services may also be required in assisting with filing documents in court, tracking defendants, and retrieving documents.
The different types of documents that can be involved in such a service include the following:
- Statement of claim
- Summons to witness
- Originating documents
- Writs of garnishment
- Termination of tenancy forms
- Motion records
- Small claims
- Notice of application
- Application for divorce
- Financial statements
- Notice of contempt
- Application records
- Plaintiff’s claim
Benefits of Using Process Serving Services
There are many situations where the services of process servers can prove to be crucial. Some of these scenarios are described as follows:
- The rules for serving court documents are complex. You can seek the services of process servers without even being an attorney.
- In using process serving services, you don’t have to confront the party you will be suing in the court.
- You are able to serve documents to a party even if they don’t want to get found
- You want to ensure the proper serving of legal documents to prevent any potential issues with the lawsuit
- It may be required to serve multiple defendants. Professional process servers can ensure timely serving to prevent collusion and defendants hiding to prevent being served.
There are many other scenarios where process serving can prove to be of crucial importance to your case. Professional process servers have knowledge of the current rules that govern service of legal documents. There are rules related to the days and time of day when legal documents can be served. Otherwise, the serving can be deemed invalid, thus affecting your case.
When it comes to process serving, things can be quite complicated. For example, if you try to serve someone at their residence and they don’t open the door, it is not considered proper document serving. Process servers have years of experience in overcoming such hurdles. They have the network and resources to find the parties in question and serve them properly. Thus, there are many reasons why you should seek the help of professional such as Watchdog Security for serving documents.
What are the Benefits of Alarm Monitoring Services?
Alarm monitoring service is a must-have for every residential and commercial building. It is beneficial in increasing the resident’s safety and protecting the building from any potential damages. It involves instant communication between your building’s security system and a central station of the company providing security and monitoring services. The security company, once alerted, is going to take appropriate steps that can involve notifying the right authorities and initiating
Alarm Monitoring Centre
The central monitoring station of your security company monitors different types of alarms including fire, burglar, and other residential alarm systems. Such an agency can also provide you with patrol services. The agency makes use of various communication technologies to monitor your security systems. They will alert the right authorities if there is an alarm. When choosing the right company, it is important to look for those which have been certified by independent
When choosing an alarm monitoring service, consider these points:
- They follow all the industry standard regulations
- They provide higher levels and range of services
- They are not owned by companies that may have a conflict of interest with you or your company (if you are a business)
- Automated alarm monitoring stations should adhere to the latest data and privacy regulations for storing and processing your data
Technical Aspects of Alarm Monitoring
The technical aspects can vary from one security service provider to another. However, the fundamentals of alarm monitoring are mostly
- Motion detectors
- Fire & smoke detectors
- Door/Window sensors
- Tamper sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Flood sensors
If any of the sensors are activated, signals are sent to the central monitoring station through communication lines. Advanced systems can also make use of backup transmission systems that can come of use in case the primary communication channel fails.
How Does the Response System Work?
When a central station receives a signal from your control panel, the monitoring team gets alerted. You will immediately receive a call from them to confirm the emergency. In case of no response from your side, the personnel will call the appropriate agency to send a dispatch. Based on the type of security systems you may have, the confirmation call routine may be bypassed. Such systems can trigger silent alarms so that the intruders may not disable the system.
Your security system will send out two key types of information to the alarm monitoring station. This includes the type of sensor activated and your account details. There are emergencies that can be too complicated or serious for you to handle yourself. You may need different types of services including fire, law enforcement or medical help. Choosing an alarm monitoring service can be an efficient and effective way to ensure the safety and security of your loved ones or employees.
Watchdog Security can provide Alarm Monitoring Services within Goulburn, Crookwell, Marulan and other areas.